一、 Glass is formed by melting silicon dioxide and other chemical substances， main production materials are soda ash, limestone and quartz.
二、 Advantages of cosmetic packaging glass bottles
1. The glass material is lead-free and harmless, with good barrier performance, which can well prevent various gases from oxidizing and eroding the objects in the bottle, and can effectively prevent the volatile components of the filling body from volatilizing.
2. The glass bottle is safe, hygienic, non-toxic and harmless. It has good corrosion resistance and acid corrosion resistance. It can be recycled and used repeatedly, which is conducive to environmental protection and has special packaging advantages for the cosmetics industry.
三、 Precautions for use of cosmetic glass bottles
The uneven thickness of glass bottles may easily lead to damage, or they may be squeezed by the contents in severe cold conditions.
The following two points should be noted:
1. Under severe cold conditions, it is easy to be squeezed by the contents, so a reasonable capacity should be tested during filling. Considering the volume of water after freezing, it is generally not allowed to fill too full, leaving a space of 15% - 20%.
2. The product should be equipped with color boxes, and the inner support and middle box can play a more anti vibration role.
四、 Classification and matching of glass bottles
1. Cream bottle series: wide mouth glass bottle body+double plastic cover (generally 10g-50g).
2. Essence liquid series: narrow mouth glass bottle body+plastic pump head or anodized pump head (generally 20 to 100ml)
3. Toner series: narrow mouth glass bottle body+plastic inner stopper+outer cover (more than 100ml, there are also those with pump head)
4. Essential oil bottle series: narrow mouth glass bottle body+inner plug+large head cover or rubber head+dropper+anodized cover. The essential oil bottle is usually made of brown or colored or colored frosting, which can protect the essential oil body from light.
Contact Person: Mr. Tony